Eva Daniel: Dissecting Great Speeches
Success on stage requires deliberate preparation.
We all know that intuitively, but how do we do it practically?
Eva Daniel has some brilliant insights and tools she’s used for decades to turn even the most accomplished speakers into even BETTER speakers. Now you’re invited to enjoy this conversation with Eva that can help significantly level up YOUR next presentation.
The aim is to make our presentations something an audience will be transformed by.
In this conversation, you’ll learn:
- 00:00:00 // Tomfoolery and banter.
- 00:02:53 // Introducing Eva Daniel.
- 00:08:03 // How to contextualize your speech for even greater impact.
- 00:11:10 // How to measure how well your speech is connecting with an audience.
- 00:33:40 // What worked and what didn’t in one of Josh’s Tedx speeches.
- 00:57:30 // Why it’s critical to find and lean into your “authentic voice.”
Eva Daniel is the founder of The Speak Shop, a boutique speaker-coaching business that helps thought leaders develop and deliver compelling content. She spent a couple of decades working with some of the nation’s top authors, speakers, pastors, innovators, renegades, and rabble-rousers, producing broadcasts, podcasts, YouTube shows, and writing speeches.
Grab your notebook and get ready for a masterclass in speaking and presenting that will level up your speaking game, whether you’re just starting out or speaking full-time. Enjoy our delightful and enlightening conversation with Eva!
LET US HELP YOU GROW YOUR IMPACT.
Learn more about how we can help you launch and grow your speaking business. 👍